Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

And omg the pettiness. Read all these cynical pinkbike comments completely denouncing him and saying they won't watch or support his content anymore just because he rides ebikes occasionally. Meanwhile he's on his DJ half the time. Never mind the other various pros that now ride ebikes when they're not racing or doing downhill. Doesn't seem Sam could give af with his 1.5m subscribers..

I gauruntee a good percentage of these commenters are now on ebikes. I can't wait to see where we are in 10 years from now and see all the initial naysayers riding their ebikes:

·
Registered
2,344 Posts

And omg the pettiness. Read all these cynical pinkbike comments completely denouncing him and saying they won't watch or support his content anymore just because he rides ebikes occasionally. Meanwhile he's on his DJ half the time. Never mind the other various pros that now ride ebikes when they're not racing or doing downhill. Doesn't seem Sam could give af with his 1.5m subscribers..

I gauruntee a good percentage of these commenters are now on ebikes. I can't wait to see where we are in 10 years from now and see all the initial naysayers riding their ebikes:
But that's the same as every Pinkbike article. Take it with a grain of salt. Well those initial naysayers will be ten years older so there's that.
But what's your answer? Twenty year olds ripping past you on their ebike? Each to their own.

As for what pros ride, that's largely irrelevant for me. If someone gave me a brand new Enduro and brand new Kenovo SL, then guess what, I'd probably ride both. But if I to cough up $10K of my own money I'll stick to acoustic for a bit longer.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.