Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Testicles of course. I wonder if the cancer meant he lost any. I think he will probably be a better role model for my 1 nutted son than the only other person I know with only 1 testicle: Hitler.

Thanks

Wombat

·
2,548 Posts
Wombat said:
Testicles of course. I wonder if the cancer meant he lost any. I think he will probably be a better role model for my 1 nutted son than the only other person I know with only 1 testicle: Hitler.

Thanks

Wombat
yeah, he has one left.....In fact I seem to recall hearing that (although this may be an "urban legend" type thang...) when Lance, upon winning the Tour in '99, was asked "What are you going to do now that you've won the Tour ???" (or words to that effect, like the "I'm going to Disneyworld !!!" ads) he responded "Have the other nut removed"....what a wiseguy ...Hmmmm, guess Disneyworld didn't have him on their payroll...oh, well....nuts to them !!!

·
life is a barrel o'fun
2,502 Posts
aha!

I just realised: This may be why he weighed in as one gram short of the minimum weight requirement!!

Actually, it was his bike that did- they had to replace the titanium bolts with regular steel ones. Don't know if his nut had to be weighed down with another one, though :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,658 Posts
Sometimes you look at a crowd and wonder how to spot the morons. You make it simple. Thanks for keeping the shallow end of the gene pool occupied and the media rags in business with your trailer trash mind.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.