Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
mucho appreciado for any beta on trail conditions ... much rain? rideable?

·
We need more wax
307 Posts
Rode there today. Just did the one big loop, Ridge, Sawpit and out. It is wet and muddy, but OK. Jumps are OK if you can hit them head one. Stay away from the jumps and logs that are not perpendicular to the trail. For that reason I recommend staying away from Braille. We didn't have any chain suck issues, so that was good. Had to be much more careful/cautious than usual. Overall, I give it a C+/B-.

·
Registered
4,371 Posts
justbob said:
Rode there today. Just did the one big loop, Ridge, Sawpit and out. It is wet and muddy, but OK. Jumps are OK if you can hit them head one. Stay away from the jumps and logs that are not perpendicular to the trail. For that reason I recommend staying away from Braille. We didn't have any chain suck issues, so that was good. Had to be much more careful/cautious than usual. Overall, I give it a C+/B-.
what he said. But I didn't try any jumps.

Did I see you out there today?

-the green 29er SS-
(no chainsuck either :p )

·
Does your dog bite?
142 Posts
don'r know how many inches, but it didn't rain that much. Get off the computer and go ride! We are meeting at the upper parking lot 9:15AM.

·
Weird huh?
2,286 Posts
Slop city

Rained very hard all evening up here. Trails are going to need a day or so to dry out.

If you come Sunday, it's going to be very muddy, sloppy, and goopy.

Cheers

·
sunnyside up
1,193 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.