Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
notabouttoseeyourlight
2,664 Posts
you can't really pre-run it because the course won't be marked until the friday of the race. super fun series. come out and practice on saturday, practice sunday morning some more, and then race!

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
im not that fast so i think im going to go and check out the terrain and practice the terrain and then go saturday and sunday
not completely sure yet
so your both gonna go?

·
notabouttoseeyourlight
2,664 Posts
yup... me and a couple hundred other riders. it's a great place for a first race (assuming it's your first)... terrain isn't brutally challenging and if you're in good aerobic shape you can make up a lot of time on the flat sprint to the finish line.

real low key vibe and tons of nice people. you'll have a great time.

·
Premium Member
1,842 Posts
I go fairly regularly. It's way chill, everyone's nice, you won't have to worry about anything being too hard or too competitive, and it's just a great time in general.

I'll be there, black Demo 8, jeans, t-shirt or bright blue/orange jersey.

·
Registered
249 Posts
I will be there had a blast last weekend fun course! Your better off hitting the cardio all week before the race because you will need it on the last flat wall section that will make or break your race run for sure as others have stated above. Practice all day SAT and race SUN youll be fine.

·
Glad to Be Alive
43,010 Posts
BFloFoxRider. said:
well hopefully ill get to see some of you there
i got a green gianct ac
black bell bellistik helmet
and i wear blue gear
I will be out there.....sportin all black and a red M-3

·
When in doubt, go faster
2,122 Posts
^^And draggin that brake like theres no tomorrow! And whinin yer arse off about break jack.

Haha just kidding Bob. I'd like to make it down there but thats a big drive... besides I'll be in tahoe haha.

Cant wait to see the pics tho.

·
Glad to Be Alive
43,010 Posts
=ChrisB= said:
^^And draggin that brake like theres no tomorrow! And whinin yer arse off about break jack.

Haha just kidding Bob. I'd like to make it down there but thats a big drive... besides I'll be in tahoe haha.

Cant wait to see the pics tho.
here is me draggin my brake at Fontana during a race...2 years ago

Attachments

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.