Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, have been kicking around the idea of driving over from Indiana to check out the World Cup XC race at Snowshoe with some friends. We have never been to the area and were looking for recommendations for hotels and places to ride that are close by but not on the race course obviously. Also, if anyone knows the schedule for the weekend that would be awesome.

Any insight is appreciated!

·
Registered
628 Posts
Hey all, have been kicking around the idea of driving over from Indiana to check out the World Cup XC race at Snowshoe with some friends. We have never been to the area and were looking for recommendations for hotels and places to ride that are close by but not on the race course obviously. Also, if anyone knows the schedule for the weekend that would be awesome.

Any insight is appreciated!
a few of my friends wanted to ride and spectate the uci dh race, but i called snowshoe and they said the park is closed for a week during the uci race. u might want to call and ask. im not doing a 4-5h drive and not be able to bike

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
From Indiana as well and thinking about making the trip. Would be really cool to roll the XC course after all was done!

·
Thinking about riding.
2,169 Posts
Hope you guys went, it was a blast and there was plenty to ride - I even had a crack at the DH course, though I didn't make it far before the thought of walking back up turned me around.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.