Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
gonna be there this weekend and would like to know which trails have the most oportunity for catching air and which trails have the freeride obstacles. Thanks for the help

·
Registered
339 Posts
There are two sides of the mountain to ride, the Park side and the Western Territory. The Park side includes short sections of technical (rocky, rooty) downhill with wood features (teeter, skinnies, drops, rollers, etc.). The Western Territory is traditional downhill. The Park side has opportunity to catch air in terms of big rock and bridge drops. On the Western Side, try the Power Line run, which has a lot of jumps. One bummer note: although the Park side is lift-assisted, the Western side is shuttle bus until July.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I am headed up Friday morning and I think its calling for rain. Do they shut down the trails if its wet or is it just a muddy good time? This will be my first time riding pure freeride/downhill. A freind and I are renting bikes and giving it a shot. Any advice would be great. Thanks, TJ

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.