Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Man xDefx, Saved1, Bill and I had a killer time Friday, Sat and Sunday.

To those who missed out, both lifts were running Sat and Sunday and not only was there no rain at all it was dry everyday!!!

Check check check check it out!

Arrived Friday late morning... Gee it looks like rain huh? :biatch:

Saved1 clowning around.

Now is always beer thirty to me!

Spin Bike Shop Props!

Some kid checking out the drops by the MAC.

Me, xDefx and Bill.

Red Sun at night sailors delight! :biatch: Looks good for Saturday.

But not until I get some Reese's action after the brew.

Da bikes da bikes da bikes da bikes! No, no polish saugage and no xDefx won't be your Dtika! :doh:

Da bikes part dos.

-------------

Saved1 styl'in out on the Power Line,

Da boys da boys da boys da boys!

Me do'in da MAC drizzop!

Saved1 hitting it.

Day three first run (me). The pro DH course rocks and all those new trails like quickdraw etc.. Oh it was dry, sunny and warm again. :biatch:

Saved1.

Saved1 hitting the Pro DH drop.

Me do'in the same.

·
Registered
713 Posts
Nice :thumbsup:

Wish I would of just sucked it up and took a chance with the weather and all... But had to get those midterm's done and a few reports...could of been there today with ya'll but I wasn't sure about the conditions. Oh well, next time for sure!

·
Glad to Be Alive
43,009 Posts
Reamer said:
Nice :thumbsup:

Wish I would of just sucked it up and took a chance with the weather and all... But had to get those midterm's done and a few reports...could of been there today with ya'll but I wasn't sure about the conditions. Oh well, next time for sure!
you missed it

·
Xtremely Moderate
3,098 Posts
Reamer said:
Wish I would of just sucked it up and took a chance with the weather and all... But had to get those midterm's done and a few reports.............
Tsk tsk tsk :rolleyes: :nono: ...............

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.