Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
i went yesterday. had a good swim too! but the trail is doing really good. little mud patches when you get close to the river, sand is a little packed down.

all in all pretty good.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I prefer snowhill after the rain because the super-soft white sand gets packed and ridable.But I just dropped my 1.9" tires for the 2.4s that came on my Komodo so the soft sand shouldn't be a problem for me anymore now. :)

·
Weekend Warrior
1,078 Posts
Anyone ever go there with the groupride sponsored by BikeWorks? I think its at 8:30 every Sunday Morning. I can't bike alone and that sounds interesting to me. How many people usually go with that ride? How is the atmosphere?

·
Registered
227 Posts
daleksic said:
Anyone ever go there with the groupride sponsored by BikeWorks? I think its at 8:30 every Sunday Morning. I can't bike alone and that sounds interesting to me. How many people usually go with that ride? How is the atmosphere?
I have never been,But i have seen a few groups meeting up there on sunday mornings.Dont even know if its Bike Works ,but there are grooup rides.Give bike works a call and ask em when the next ride is.Why cant you bike alone?I'd be happy to show you around 1 day during the week.

·
Weekend Warrior
1,078 Posts
I had a bad experience once going alone, so I try to avoid it as far as possible. Whatever sport i do i do at least in pairs or groups, for safety mainly.

But if you are going one of these days during the week, and don't mind a tag-along, let me know. I'd be happy to go.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I'm going tomorrow morning so I'll give an update an the terrain. The EC was muddy today but it didn't rain, so I hope its not too bad at snowhill.

·
Registered
49 Posts
hopefully there will be someone there.

i would meet you up there but my bike is in the shop. i busted up the freewheel bearing and its special order from shimano only.

btw, we saw 2 small deers out there. 1 was off in the distance, and the 2nd ran across the trail as my buddy was riding, almost made him crash.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Back section by the bridge is flooded and muddy. Some other parts are flooded by not too bad.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.