Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
k2biker said:
Just gonna state the obvious...are you crazy? Letting your dog in that water with the gator?

Cool pics and trail.
That is NOT my Dog..It was just swimming, while the owner on the bank watching.Plus the Gators were down the river a few miles.

·
surfer w/out waves
613 Posts
Looks great! i've got a race out there in August (until recently I'd never heard of that trail before) and it looks like classic FL! How's the sand? Any nasty root sections?

I'm always diggin the bike-on-a-bike setup!

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
havnmonkey said:
Looks great! i've got a race out there in August (until recently I'd never heard of that trail before) and it looks like classic FL! How's the sand? Any nasty root sections?

I'm always diggin the bike-on-a-bike setup!
There are a few Sandy sections on the trail ,as for roots,it depends where you are riding on the trail,but for the most part,there are roots all over the trail,especially going thru two bridges.BTW when is the race going to be held in August? I have'nt seen any flyers or any promotion for the race in the parking lot..
Thanks..Reddawg

·
surfer w/out waves
613 Posts
I believe the Int'l Police/Fire games (MTB race) are going to be held there... Atleast that's what the venue list says. I don't mind sand, roots are no problem. Unless they are the crazy nasty palm roots that look like a dozen anacondas writhing through the trail!!!

I just started getting into racing... I'm waiting on my skinny to come via UPS so I can get some miles on the road too.

·
Where is my mind?
1,130 Posts
1reddawg said:
That is NOT my Dog..It was just swimming, while the owner on the bank watching.Plus the Gators were down the river a few miles.
:p I was starting to think the same thing: "You FOOL!." Then I started wondering; hey, did that dog really follow you on the motorcycle???? I have to say to whoever owns that dog, how reckless.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.