Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive seen snow bikes before but this one has got to be the coolest! The rear skis even tilt side to side so you can carve down the hill like a snow board and this full suspension rig even has marzocchi forks! The tricks and manuvers you can pull on this thing is crazy, im talking supermans, tail whips, back flips, pretty much any thing you can do on a bike you can do on this. Snow is a lot more forgiving than dirt so you can get crazy and practice tricks with out breaking your face in. check it out www.northlegion.com

Attachments

·
Banned
4,137 Posts
I don't get it.

My Specialized Bighit with a Shiver DC, a winterxbike kit, and Summit 110cm skiboards is getting 60mph easy on the downhills 3 days a week on my local mountain. I can carve as hard as an alpine snowboard. Tabletops, drop-offs, rainbow rails, box rails, deep powder woods, woods singletrack trails, the X-Games Superpipe... Every single run down the mountain.

Everyone on this forum has a big bike... or should. It makes me wonder why more aren't killin' it at the slopes. I know we are. 5 of us this weekend. More mountains are allowing it all the time.

Nothing wrong with the new board-type bikes out there, or the 3-ski bikes for huckin fun, but they don't compare to what my 240cm long BigHit FSR can do on the snow. It is a serious machine on the dirt that translates right into the snow.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.