Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone driven out to the ridge roller trails up tanum recently? i'm fully assuming there is still too much snow, but since there hasn't been much this year i was just wondering if it might be clear enough to ride... just curious:)

·
Slothful dirt hippie
2,900 Posts
I was there on Sunday

Nowhere near ready yet, but the snomo trail in there is looking horribly sad and pathetic for this time of year. I fear we'll be riding in there sooner than usual, which means we'll be short on water and possibly long on fire danger.:bluefrown:

Beware the giant potholes on the drive in! The big ones that formed in the Jan '09 floods were never repaired, which has sparked some ******* protest.... :)

·
Slothful dirt hippie
2,900 Posts
zdfg said:
What about the North Fork of the Taneum River. Are the lower trails snow free?
NO. Still snowmo-land up there, but at the rate we're going it's gonna melt out early. 38F rain on my roof tonight after a disturbingly warm day, and I've got tufts of green grass showing through the crust in my back yard. The dog team is parked- too much ice and show-stopping mud right now, there just isn't a safe and effective way to run them. :(

El Niño SUCKS!

·
Slothful dirt hippie
2,900 Posts
Trust me, as soon as The Church of Taneum is open I WILL let y'all know... itchin to get riding up there myself but it just snowed again Sunday.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.