Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9,583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Front page of the Rocky sez: Denver 41" (I know I had more than this at my house in Westminster) Boulder 63" ! (my buddy there says more than 72") Evergreen 73" (how about it, mountain dwellers?) Parker 48" (I'll take their word for it). Just got done shoveling maybe 7" at my place and it was kinda fun, the snow being light and fluffy and such.

·
2,856 Posts
xcguy said:
Front page of the Rocky sez: Denver 41" (I know I had more than this at my house in Westminster) Boulder 63" ! (my buddy there says more than 72") Evergreen 73" (how about it, mountain dwellers?) Parker 48" (I'll take their word for it). Just got done shoveling maybe 7" at my place and it was kinda fun, the snow being light and fluffy and such.
DOH! Since Dec. 20th, I need to read better :p

nevermind.....but I do think 73" is at the low end of the scale for Evergreen, I bet there are spots that have had close to 100" since Dec. 20th.

Anyone bettin' on next weekend? :cool:

Ed

·
The Notorious S.L.O
1,106 Posts
Evergreen south, closer to conifer, according to my totals, since the first snow, 118 inches, since 12/20, 90 inches.

·
mutaullyassuredsuffering
2,053 Posts
10' baby!

I live 1 mile south of town at about 7500'. I just past 10' ending up at 121' for the year, last night. In the time period above I have had 93'.

This was my house a couple weeks ago.... That wall of snow near the garage is 10' tall, 10' thick and about 30' long. The one on the other side is 6' to 8' high, 10' thick and 100' long. I have 6 maples that are about 8' tall inside that wall of snow. I don't know if they are going to survive.....

It still looks the same with the 10 inches we got yesterday.

Attachments

·
Registered
9,583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
And that was just Round One

silverstreak said:
Roxborough Park...unofficial by my guesstimate is 80-90 inches.

Some neighborhood pix

http://homepage.mac.com/mikethayer/Blizzard-2006/PhotoAlbum97.html
And it just kept on and on week after week. Forecast doesn't have snow in it for next weekend, for a welcome change. I was starting to see pavement in front of my house before this last one.

BYW, what make and model of snowblower does anyone out there have. I might be buying a house that will need a heavy duty one, so better start planning.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.