Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Yay! Bikes !
1,761 Posts
I don't know if the entire area is included but info in your link says it's wilderness, and there are no bikes alowed in wilderness areas. If the top of the lift drops you off within wilderness area you wouldn't be able to ride out nor even bring up your bike I'd guess.

·
Registered
429 Posts
From what I remember...

It's been years since I've been up there. From what I remember, I don't think you could ride down that mountain--I think there are a lot of cliffs on the way down.

·
pwn3rator
3,640 Posts
JSUN said:
The big bear petition thread made me think of this...

"there should be a trail...."

Can we ride here??
http://www.pstramway.com/index.htm
last time i was up there i asked a ranger the same question, he then asked me if i was stupid or something...

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
JSUN said:
The big bear petition thread made me think of this...

"there should be a trail...."

Can we ride here??
http://www.pstramway.com/index.htm
It's the San Jacinto Wilderness - so no bikes allowed - which is a bummer 'cause that's a LOT of vert coming down the PCT there - there is another trail down the backside towards Palm Springs that looks tasty too....

the dream of taking the tram up and bombing down will probably never happen...*sigh*

·
DOWNHILL MAFIA
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
scabrider said:
last time i was up there i asked a ranger the same question, he then asked me if i was stupid or something...
HAHAHA I could totally imagine..

·
DOWNHILL MAFIA
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
macrider said:
It's the San Jacinto Wilderness - so no bikes allowed - which is a bummer 'cause that's a LOT of vert coming down the PCT there - there is another trail down the backside towards Palm Springs that looks tasty too....

the dream of taking the tram up and bombing down will probably never happen...*sigh*
Yeah, I finally found that out after searchin forever. Sucks.... It was just a stoney thought I guess..:(

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.