Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Bored Carp
1,596 Posts
Bike is pretty sweet, not sure if that was a real accurate first impression, though. Kind of busy trying to stay upright ;-)

·
Premium Member
10,683 Posts
Pleased someone has some snow, sweet F all in Europe............... Cant get over how warm it is at the moment, supposed to be winter............... Today in Barcelona, was 10 deg C when we started our ride at 8AM, by 11AM it was 19 deg C, beautiful riding weather. But dang want some snow too though.............

Great shots too by the way................ Have to do a snow ride one day....

·
Gnarley!!!!!
260 Posts
Something about being clipped into pedals and riding in snow scares me....

·
Bored Carp
1,596 Posts
clipped in? Those are Gore-Tex running shoes... gotta keep the feet dry when pushing through the deep stuff.

C

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
Brrrr....

Looks like the antarctic to me. I am happy that it only got to 48 last night here at the beach. It feels/felt colder though.

How you kids doin? Let me know when you come out. I haven't been riding much . Chuky will have to lie like a MF to get me up any hill.

That bike looks like an Orange Canondale.

me at gmail

·
Bored Carp
1,596 Posts
noslogan said:
Chuky will have to lie like a MF to get me up any hill.
I never do that.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Yeah I went out in it yesterday

JMH said:
Chuky and I took a long lunch today... 18º and 4" of fresh powder.

JMH
We got more snow on Thursday, In the hills of western Wa we had about 11or 12" of snow and nice powder at that, took the shorthair for a snow run and ride on the redline monocog with 30/16 gear and 2.3 nbx dh and 2.5 nbx dh up front running about 18-20 psi up front and maybe 25 in the back, big contact patch, and I swithced out the mallets for some magnesium wellgo platforms so I could ride in my hiking boots with wool socks, my shoe covers are thrashed, and even with egg beaters the shoe and cleat just get clogged up and icy in the snow. The wellgo's worked pretty good on hiking boots, good traction pins. At least it was a bit warmer for us, about 30-35 f.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts