Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
470 Posts
on Saturday even the fire roads in TOT were very slow and barely ridible. rode them for about 1/2hr then back on the road. the ST looked worse. I'll keep everyone informed.

trudging through the snow is good training though, both for strength and mud technique. my pedal stroke is uneven so it forces you to concentrate on it to gain traction.

·
!snotrocket!
228 Posts
rain

rained all day today. a lot of snow melted but still hanging on. saw some single track that had been walked over and with the rain it looked almost passable. high of 38 forecasted for thursday with some wind so hopefully by this weekend things will be rideable messy but rideable.

·
Registered
470 Posts
assuming OTIS is about the same as TOT it's all ridable. I went riding at TOT last night and there was just spotty snow cover. the worst section of the 2hrs was when I got to Race Lane parking area. Too much foot traffic but at least there's people getting out and doing something. The foot traffic last Saturday was surprisingly heavy.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.