Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
1,447 Posts
Yeah, we were pretty stunned to wake up to the white stuff considering it was fairly nice yesterday. First time I've seen that in our neighborhood. Looks really nice, but is melting fast.

·
Pivotal figure
6,361 Posts
Wow! I'm kinda wishing I could do a TT ride now (betting the trail is a bit wet though...)

·
Will Guide for Beer
727 Posts
any guess as to the elevation of the snow down there?

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
... just realized with these snow shots that I should get a real zoom lens and do a photo-pictorial of the Bypass rides (when the riders are on the West slope of the McD's) and post it for ya'll.
Looking around, I also get views of the Taliesen saddle climb, most of Bell pass, most of Desert Parks and Windgate, but not Lost Dog/old Jeep. So, if you're going to urinate on the trail, you'll be safe over there from paparazzi. :eek: Just kidding, I usually don't have enough spare time to just sit around and take pics. The snow made me actually take my first pics after living here for 4 years.

·
parenting for gnarness
6,251 Posts
i really wish i could done Tom's Thumb today, there is snow in the boulder garden. Post up pics if you ride it! diggin' the views from my yard. I'd guess snow came down to about 2500.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Hey chollaball I am riding as far as I can get towards tom thums at 3pm. you want to go? leaving from the bell rd access by the bashas

·
parenting for gnarness
6,251 Posts
nsavarirayan said:
Hey chollaball I am riding as far as I can get towards tom thums at 3pm. you want to go? leaving from the bell rd access by the bashas
have fun! i've got kids this aft...

·
Pivotal figure
6,361 Posts
Here ya go!

Wasn't able to actually ride much of the trail since it was still very wet (lots of hiking today!). I was really surprised at how quickly the snow was melting off too, probably half of it disappeared while I was out there....

Attachments

1 - 20 of 38 Posts