Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
contains quinine
4,639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We were a bit too eager for a good trail this weekend. Three years ago this was dry and ready to ride. Yesterday we were postholing through the drifts for what seemed like forever. .

**No trails were harmed for the taking of these pictures. Imba rules were followed.**

Attachments

·
Registered
217 Posts
Debaser said:
We were a bit too eager for a good trail this weekend. Three years ago this was dry and ready to ride. Yesterday we were postholing through the drifts for what seemed like forever. .

**No trails were harmed for the taking of these pictures. Imba rules were followed.**
While I hate to see snow this time of year.
From what I gather . the Hills did need some moisture in one form or another.
With luck , I will make it out there again this summer.
What trail is that ? It doesn't look familleur to me .
But then again , I have only ridden about 7 trails out west in them there Paha Sapa

·
contains quinine
4,639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Unknownrash said:
It looks like the snow is just covering the singletrack portions in that third picture.
Indeed: we were cursing the trailbuilders who decided to place the trail EXACTLY where the snow accumulates the most. Kinda funny how it all works out sometimes.

·
Bad Case of the Mondays
4,009 Posts
Debaser said:

Don't recognize that one, must be a higher up that I haven't done yet.

·
contains quinine
4,639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.