Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
DILLIGAF
506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was looking for a group night ride in the Orlando area and found a listing on David's World for a Thursday night 7:45 ride at snow hill. Would be perfect for us. Called them up to make sure it is still going on and no one had a clue what I was even talking about. I would still like to do this, maybe Thursday night at around 7:30. I have never been out to snow hill and was wondering if anyone would be willing to show us around? The last thing I need to do is get lost out there at night. If Santos was open at night I would just go there...

So how about it, anyone up for an hour or two at snow hill this Thursday at around 7:30?

·
Jackalope Hunter
934 Posts
msimmons said:
I was looking for a group night ride in the Orlando area and found a listing on David's World for a Thursday night 7:45 ride at snow hill.* Would be perfect for us.* Called them up to make sure it is still going on and no one had a clue what I was even talking about.* I would still like to do this, maybe Thursday night at around 7:30.* I have never been out to snow hill and was wondering if anyone would be willing to show us around?* The last thing I need to do is get lost out there at night.* If Santos was open at night I would just go there...So how about it, anyone up for an hour or two at snow hill this Thursday at around 7:30?
Wish I could help but my light rig is not working right now not to mention I can't do week nights, I've got little ones. That said, I would not ride out there for the first time in the dark (if I were you) unless you are with someone who knows the trails well. There is virtually no signage and you WILL get lost or you'll miss half the trail. Once you have the trail layout down you'll enjoy a night ride much more. ;) (just my .02)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.