Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
bi-winning
11,109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today I invited some friends from the SHCC to join me in Ancaster for a ride, since Niagara has quite a bit more snow than we do right now. It was a great day for a ride. Great trail conditions, sunny weather, and good company. Wrapped things up with some post ride goodies at Timmies too. :thumbsup:

·
Evil Jr.
6,859 Posts
See what I mean about the deer around here? They're getting so tame that there are times I actually have to "ask" them to get out of the way so I can ride by. They just kind of look at you as if to say "Who, me?" :eek:

I had friends (from the Big Smoke) over in the Fall to do the Valley/Peak loop and they were all like "LOOK! A DEER!" and I was like "Just one? Yawn." :D

·
Registered
788 Posts
garage monster said:
I had friends (from the Big Smoke) over in the Fall to do the Valley/Peak loop and they were all like "LOOK! A DEER!" and I was like "Just one? Yawn." :D
they should get out more. See deer in the Don all the time, packs of them in my aunt's backyard on the bluffs, and even on my parents street in the beaches! (A stones throw from Cycle Solutions)

·
Evil Jr.
6,859 Posts
singlesprocket said:
call them rats with hooves up here... hopefully the coyote/wolf hybrids and trucks will
cull the numbers this winter...
Did you hear that thing in the news today where some guy (an expert or somesuch) was theorizing that it was a coyote/wolf hybrid that ate that lady in Cape Breton earlier this year? :eek:

"They're evolving." he said. Somebody doesn't quite get the concept of evolution... :skep:

·
OCD
211 Posts
garage monster said:
Did you hear that thing in the news today where some guy (an expert or somesuch) was theorizing that it was a coyote/wolf hybrid that ate that lady in Cape Breton earlier this year? :eek:

"They're evolving." he said. Somebody doesn't quite get the concept of evolution... :skep:
Thanks GM. Just as I needed a genuine heart felt laugh, makes the afternoon at work seem better. LOL

·
mtbr Decade+
1,545 Posts
garage monster said:

Coyotes were never in Nfld; they were not indigenous to there. Several years ago(theory has it) that the strait froze over between Labrador and Newfoundland and coyotes sauntered over. Recently I saw pictures of three that some ******* had shot and had in the back of his pick up truck there. Their rear legs stretched out the tailgate of the truck! Really Big Mothers! I think they'd be capable of eating me, well, maybe not at one sitting...but its after Christmas - I may have a pound or two on...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.