Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Ride to the ride.
360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
We've been out riding in the snow on the local trails. Mostly slithering along the packed path under somewhat luge-like conditions. Similar to photo 1.

But today, just the simple joy of being out riding in the middle of winter wasn't enough for my buddy, who had to go ahead and fly into the air from a couple of the alternative lines along the trail.

I watched from the ground, wondering why certain folks are driving all over the country to find dry trails, when, heck, we have it right here!

Post your pics of catching air in snowy winter conditions. Inspire us to make Winter the new Summer.

--Greg

Attachments

·
Registered
13,092 Posts
This was posted by Lorien over in the Knolly forum awhile back. I thought it looked pretty cool at the time so thought I'd repost it here.

Takes some cajones to drop something like that into the snow. I guess the landing is softened somewhat if you do eat it though.:thumbsup:

Attachments

·
Ride to the ride.
360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
One of the snowy air shots from yesterday's trip to Amasa Back in Moab. My buddy Landon throwing it down onto the slick on his new Trek Scratch.

Thought this pic belonged in this thread.

Anyone else out there been launching in the snow?

--Greg

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.