Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Banned
7,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
5-12" expected.
Starting tonight, tapering off late afternoon tomorrow & into Thurs morning (5:00am).
Keep it safe getting to your family/friends!

·
Banned
7,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
SkaredShtles said:
What about SKIING!?!?!?
Dude, I'm 'Boat bound. I've got the skiing thing covered. You? :D

Hey, wanna meet up and go left and right NY wknd?

·
Banned
7,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
SkaredShtles said:
Damn... have they been quietly getting snow or something?
They could be screamin' their heads off and no one will listen. All the better for them, and me, when I go visit :D
Last report, Sundown is open (prob to the road). I haven't heard anything about Pioneer Ridge, but everything on that side is pretty much open.

·
Banned
7,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
IndecentExposure said:
Stop with the foreign languages already! Google can't translate very well.
I'm multi-lingual; I speak skiing, biking (2 dialects - roadie, mountain and a sub-dialect of DH), IT, enginerd (elec, and learning nuke) :thumbsup:
So, I think it's time YOU re familiarize yourself w/ "rubber-knees-ese," even tho we're in pedal-land :D

·
bacon! bacon! bacon!
12,445 Posts
Full Trucker said:
It's a stick. I still haven't figured out what they're used for.
Wait until you get to some really sweet traverse at Crested Butte or similar and as you skate/herringbone past all the boarders it'll all become clear. :cool:

It also makes a very good deterrent for when you stop on the hill - just point it straight up the fall line and out-of-control snow sliders will do WHATEVER it takes to avoid you. :D

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.