Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
As long as it delivers on the Zaskar name, "stiff, light, fast acceleration" it won't mess with the legacy the Z has had for years. I'm so looking forward to 2012 bikes. I wouldn't mind a 29er carbon Zaskar with 4 inch full suspension. That's what I'm waiting for to jump on the 29er band wagon.

·
Premium Member
2,015 Posts
gt jorgito said:
As long as it delivers on the Zaskar name, "stiff, light, fast acceleration" it won't mess with the legacy the Z has had for years. I'm so looking forward to 2012 bikes. I wouldn't mind a 29er carbon Zaskar with 4 inch full suspension. That's what I'm waiting for to jump on the 29er band wagon.
Agreed, hoping it lives up to the name.

GT take note: Bring some of these sweet ass bikes into Canada!!!!!!! Been waiting some of of the zooty stuff to show up but disappointed again this year...... might have to buy another brand com next year ;)

·
Old school BMXer
2,695 Posts
RatchAttack said:
Kinda ruins the Zaskar = hardtail legacy. Looks pretty sweet though. Can't wait to see more.
The Zaskar legacy died with the GT legacy in Santa Ana, California.

Other than the hideous legacy colors, it does looks sweet! :)

·
XC racer, Trail builder
37 Posts
Yeah, the colors are quite old-school. Not a fan, but I'd love to ride one. I'm with you guys on the Carbon, Full-Sus, 29er Zaskar. That will be my dream bike. For now, the Carbon Hard-tail 26er will have to do.

·
Registered
962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
MY I-drive marathon Team from 2009 weighs 24.5 with Time pedals (=heavy). That probably puts it at around 23 approx. withouth pedals. Not too bad.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.