Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Administrator
11,800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Special showing:

Reddington Pass Ramble, starring such illuminaries as Me, perhaps others that you know.

A hilarious yet poignant "circumnavigation, point to point, out and back" tour of the dusty and crazy Old West east side of Tucson.

"A guaranteed adrenaline filled, roller coaster of a thrill ride, edge of your seat type of experience that will ellict giggles of pure joy yet establish inner reflection on the rampant madness of life." Roger Ebert

Details: A group of riders, risking all for maximum enjoyment, set out on a long climb into a remote pass area, to experience descending and climbings most technical, finally reaching the heights of the upper chiva loop to where they will summit dramatically at a scenic resevoir area, only to turn around and rip down the huge jump infested path that brought them to such lofty heights, but eventually they shall emerge from the trip at the base of reddington pass road, to empty camelbacks, sore muscles, and a better understanding of what it is to be successful in life and love.

Rating: PG (Contains scenes of multiple jumps, technical climbing and descending, long sustained climbs, screaming descents, partially nudity, gross out humor and coarse language)

Show times:

Sunday December 2nd 8:30am at the Base of Reddington Theater
9:00am at the Chiva (Three Feathers) Parking Theater

Times are negotiable in response to requests.

Don't keep your ticket as there are no refunds.

Please respond here if you want to experience this once in a weekend event!

·
Registered
144 Posts
rockcrusher said:
Please respond here if you want to experience this once in a weekend event!
i'm too indecisive to actually do group rides, but chances are i'll be out there doing that bit in addition to italian and a bit of the AZ trail. hopefully i'll see a group of you out there while sweating my way up some hill or another. enjoy.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Yo "D"

This would be awesome but I am getting sick. If I feel well on Sunday, I will def. go.
Is slick Rick gonna be there? I will let J-dub know the ride, sure he will go.

Oh ya, just so I am clear. Is the meeting place at the first parking lot? or the Chiva Falls parking lot at the top?

peace

·
Registered
385 Posts
I'd love to be there, but being genious that I am, I may have fractured my shoulder riding my DJ bike at the BMX track trying to relive my yout....still waiting for x-ray results. Hopefully it won't take me down long...I picked up a mag trainer anyways.... Have a good ride out there.

John

·
Administrator
11,800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
scanjok said:
Oh ya, just so I am clear. Is the meeting place at the first parking lot? or the Chiva Falls parking lot at the top?
8:30am base or 9:00am at the top. Gives us 1/2hour to get up there and those that chose to drive up will pass us and know how long to wait for us, etc.

david

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.