Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Born to Ride
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats up guys? I gotta new site I'm working on, its not finished yet, some links are'nt active yet, but I've got some pics, and a few videos up. Just thought I would get some feedback before I finish. I plan on getting the camera out this weekend to get some new pics and video. I'll post again when the site is done. Thanks, LATER!

Click Here for the FormulaX Page

·
Banned
1,608 Posts
looking good man....
u can make a forum for the locals...

·
Born to Ride
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
SHIVER ME TIMBERS said:
wear your helmet off the freeway
Yeah, I meant to, I did it twice before I realized I wasn't wearing it. But after that my little ramp going off of it was too unstable so we didn't film another one. I plan on going back out and fixing the ramp and going bigger on it. I will definitely have my helmet on.

Thanks for all the good reviews, JBsoxB, feel free to use the image as your avatar.

·
Registered
3,034 Posts
FormulaX said:
Yeah, I meant to, I did it twice before I realized I wasn?t wearing it. But after that my little ramp going off of it was too unstable so we didn?t film another one. I plan on going back out and fixing the ramp and going bigger on it. I will definitely have my helmet on.

Thanks for all the good reviews, JBsoxB, feel free to use the image as your avatar.
nice highway kick. awesome blingy sparkle off the front rotor is rattacious...ssshing!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.