Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Banned
1,004 Posts
And from our DJ spot...

cdub said:
we were messing around at our dj spot and found this snake. not sure what kind it is but its pretty sweet.
a couple weeks ago, Mr Rattler, right next to the kicker we were building....good thing it was cold and he didn't want to move. And good thing Lane had the ballz to pick it up with a rake and move it out of our way...

DHF

Attachments

·
Registered
157 Posts
That was nutin

Git a couple of those 24oz cans o Miller in me an I might wrastle a mtn lion.

·
Registered
329 Posts
hell yeah. get it. DSWR=dirty souph west riders. it was a wakeboard team me and my friends made. kinda died out but we still call ourselves the dirty south west riders. feel free to join anytime.

·
Banned
1,004 Posts
ynotgobig said:
hell yeah. get it. DSWR=dirty souph west riders. it was a wakeboard team me and my friends made. kinda died out but we still call ourselves the dirty south west riders. feel free to join anytime.
oh...i didn't want to join some [email protected] wakeboard team...i'm afraid of the water...looking for hardcore freeriders to associate with...

j/k

DHF

·
Registered
329 Posts
well, first i dont think the wakeboard team has the sexual preference that you refered too. second, im cool so yeah.

one more thing. i hardcore freeride off the mutha f*ckin chain, like z dank. zachdank aint got nothin on me. :D

·
Banned
1,004 Posts
ynotgobig said:
well, first i dont think the wakeboard team has the sexual preference that you refered too. second, im cool so yeah.

one more thing. i hardcore freeride off the mutha f*ckin chain, like z dank. zachdank aint got nothin on me. :D
you should take THAT comment/post to the DH/FR board....and let me know how it works out!

·
Banned
1,004 Posts
ynotgobig said:
i got an email from "the authority" that said i need to watch my language. hence--->poop
would that be the head n*gga in charge, Paul B??? I knew he was gonna start poppin' caps soon...

he don't like our kind...freeriders, that is...prefers the XC boyz (or girlz depending on who we're talkin' aboot)

·
Registered
153 Posts
DownHillFast said:
would that be the head n*gga in charge, Paul B??? I knew he was gonna start poppin' caps soon...

he don't like our kind...freeriders, that is...prefers the XC boyz (or girlz depending on who we're talkin' aboot)
Paul B doesn't like freeriders?? since when? he has been super cool to alot of us for a long time now. He even wrote an article about freeriding in AZ that touched on BOTH sides of the story. He had cool pics and good quotes. I think he really helped merge the dh/freeriders in with the rest of the biking community in the Phoenix area years ago when there were only like a few dozen of em, if that. Cause we are all on the same team afterall...I think he sees the big picture pretty well and is concerned that divisions of user groups hinders their power. I don't think Paul B has anything against freeriders in general...I know he hates PhoenixKen though j/k

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.