Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know who carries these? They look like great tyres. I want to try them out. Any help would be much appreciated.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
In case anyone was interested, Sidewall Distribution sells these tires. I bought a couple and they work awesome! I would highly recommend them. Go to www.shopsidewalldisrto.com The guys there are very helpful. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have the knob job on the front and the rim job on the back. I ride street, my pump track, and dirt jumps. They work well on all terrain except for loose dirt and mud.

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
I saw some online, quite awhile ago and they were going for stupid low prices like 12 or 15 bucks a tire, I should have stocked up but I was poor at the time.

I see in the link they are for a 20'', mine are on a 26er dj, maybe thats why they were getting blown out...

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
They do offer them in 26 X 2.35 also. It is amazing how cheap 20" tires are compared to 26"! I mean most of the time they are double and triple the cost. It is only another 6" taller in diameter and most of the time only .25" wider. :confused:

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Bryan,
They are actually a 2.35, but fit more like a 2.1 or 2.2, I hope this helps.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.