Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
noMAD man
12,220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, y'all...Shiver just sent me an e-mail pic of his new DH/FR lid, and I thought y'all might be interested. As you all know, he's kind of shy and humble, so he didn't want to brag about this new high tech helmet. He says the stylish sharf fin effect on top really gives him better turning control at high speed. He also said that as he has gotten older, his hearing has diminished and the special ear ports on this model really help when WCH is yelling at him to get out of the way. If they have this new model in white, I might be interested.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
thats the most hard core helmet i have ever seen, looks one one from the fruit loops line of 2006..

·
noMAD man
12,220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Good observation.

KevinM[Freerider] said:
thats the most hard core helmet i have ever seen, looks one one from the fruit loops line of 2006..
There's lots of hardcore DH/FR gear in the new 2006 Fruit Loops catalog...and you get bonus points toward purchases the more cereal you eat. :D

·
Glad to Be Alive
43,009 Posts
TNC said:
Shiggy, isn't that OHIO's chicken bucket? In fact isn't that OHIO standing next to him with the native headdress?
arrrr......thata be me....me says....me says arr be tippin the mug a few times....me says woke up with island kings wife and used ye mask to escape.....arrrr

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.