Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 100 Posts

·
This place needs an enema
16,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Post 'em up: Pics showing smoothness being executed on a 29" bike.

Not looking for smooth trail--I wanna see hard trail (or rock, or tech) made smooth.

Doesn't have to be you in the pic--just wanna see some smooveness. Up onto a big boulder? Off a drop with a funky in run? Huge huck executed cleanly?

Here's a few of mine. Last one is a crappy shot but it IS a smooth move--lunging cleanly (no chaining contact) up a ~35" ledge...

Let's see 'em.

MC

Attachments

·
Registered
9,598 Posts
This was a fun series of skinnies to navigate:

This was a fun little huck, the Inbred soaked it up nicely. Nothing huge, but still fun and a smoove landing as well:

·
Blue Dot Junkie
391 Posts
Here's one

From another ride. The guy with the boyish good looks cleaned that climb with authority.

Holy Crap Mike, that wall ride is amazing- both the ride & the shot!
MMcG I'm diggin' the rock-to-rock action.

Attachments

·
Registered
455 Posts
Mikesee,
Smooooth. Nice shots. Where were those taken?

I don't have any smooth pics. I'm a roady that just started MTB riding...I don't do anything smooth yet.

BTW, you other guys look smooth too. I love picture threads!

Mikey

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
the pisgah pro

All photos blatantly stolen off my friend pisghaproductions blog...I'm on most of the rides, at least. Not the big moves, but still smooooov

#1: TeamDicky, fixed in the rocks
#2: pisghaproductions
#3: pisgahproductions
#4: 180-incher
#5: the clean train...me, singletrackpig, kkjellkuist

Edit: Ahh, shhiiiieeeaaaatttt, I'm a novice at this photo posting shizzle. I'll try again.

Attachments

·
amar la vida de dos niner
2,682 Posts
Dang! Nice moves!!

Okay, hopefully these aren't too boring, but I'm proud to be able to ride this kind of stuff, and I do appreciate the big wheels in such situations.

Attachments

·
Registered
95 Posts
Um, What was there? The way down looks tricky, but why couldn't anybody clean the way up? I'm really bad at seeing things from "not looking straight at it" perspective, so....

I'm sure every body there is better that I am (I'm nearly wetting myself just looking at some of the pictures) but I don't see whats going on.

·
This place needs an enema
16,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Esqo said:
Dude, awesome pics! That first one of you airborne is gnarly! How was impact/landing?
No idea--it wasn't me... Nor will it ever be...

Few more below.

MC

Attachments

·
Registered
24,083 Posts
Dayaaamn Mike, you got some skillz and some Cahones - takes a lot to do that rock climbing $hite - and you make it look like a Sunday ride in the park. As for the guy going big, isn't that BCD or some such on the DH 29er, using the FOX 40?

1 - 20 of 100 Posts