Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Te mortuo heres tibi sim?
8,848 Posts
I gotta' get back there. Only did that once the last tour, and landing it sorta' unsmooth/sketchy scared me off doing it again then. Redo time!

Nice looking sequences!

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
scrublover said:
I gotta' get back there. Only did that once the last tour, and landing it sorta' unsmooth/sketchy scared me off doing it again then. Redo time!

Nice looking sequences!
Scrub next time you go let me know....

Odd you say that lading is sketch...seems to most forgiving one around....even if you case it you should be ok...the only issue I have each time is pulling the trigger the first time since you can't see the landing untill you are in the air.

·
Te mortuo heres tibi sim?
8,848 Posts
Nebraska said:
Scrub next time you go let me know....

Odd you say that lading is sketch...seems to most forgiving one around....even if you case it you should be ok...the only issue I have each time is pulling the trigger the first time since you can't see the landing untill you are in the air.
Nah, not that the landing there is sketchy - just that my particular landing that day was sketchy enough to spook me off trying it again!

That (the not seeing where i'm going) was the big thing.

Wuss!

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Bizarro said:
Great pictures! Some of the best stuff I've seen!

What cam you runnin'?
thanks

Pics were taken with a Fuji 550E on the burst setting. I then used Photoshop to merge them together.:D

Here is the same jump a few months back using the same camera mounted to my helmet as a helmet cam:

http://media.revver.com/qt;sharer=135951/914377.mov

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.