Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
-_-
4,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well don't just sit there! Get closer to you can take moar [email protected]!
Umm, no. When stuff explodes or is burning I usually decide whether or not I can help, then if not stay as far away as possible. Reminder, I was there for my neighbor when his place burned down, wife was pissed I was in pj's and socks fighting to get them out of their house.

Hmmmm, looks very much like the pic just shown on KTVU.

REP
Sorry KTVU credits won't get you red chiclets :)
Yep. I'm good even with an iphone camera and FB for iPhone. Posted it to their page.

·
-_-
4,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The plume of smoke, or everybody on the freeway going for the camera? :D:thumbsup:
Pretty much, I know I was guilty, but it was an emergency so I first got the shot then was on w/ 911.

~They started ordering up parts for the production run and pending 400 workers this week. This is gonna be a bit of a damper. I think Zorg's right, battery situation.

·
I just wanna go fast!
1,956 Posts
Umm, no. When stuff explodes or is burning I usually decide whether or not I can help, then if not stay as far away as possible. Reminder, I was there for my neighbor when his place burned down, wife was pissed I was in pj's and socks fighting to get them out of their house.
Dude, what kind of mtbr reporter are you??? You should be fine as long as you wear a helmet and are packing a mountian lion knife.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.