Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
SSolo, on your left!
2,577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With all the smoke from the forest fires in California, it doesn't really make me want to ride my bike. I finally rode for an easy hour Tuesday night because I was going stir-crazy and needed some exercise.

What the **** do you do and where do you ride when it's like this??? As somebody else said we breathe better in the car with the AC on right now.

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
funny, it's been smokey for like two weeks now...but the strange thing is it doesn't smell smokey...we are about 15 miles from the mountains and i haven't seen them for over a week with all the sh!t in the air

all the haze actually made the temps reasonable at around 6 pm...went for a good ride after work today

·
SSolo, on your left!
2,577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's been somewhat cooler, here but haven't seen teh mountains all around us in days and days and days.....sometimes smellls like smoke, always makes your eyes itch and burn, tonight my throat is raspy from being out all night in the yard. Sun is red and mostly blocked out in morning and evening. All day it looks like overcast clouds or worse, but it's smoke!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.