Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Girls!

We all know Smartwool stuff is awesome, especially since it doesn't get funky after wearing it. I got a pair of their cycling shorts and I really like them; they are quickly becoming my favorites. I just wore them for a 2 day bikepacking trip that had me riding 8+ hours each day. They were comfy and did I mention no funk? :)

The only downside is they seem to soak up Chamois butter so you need to reapply every couple of hours- I felt more often than my ultrasensors. Also the pad did seem a bit thick at first but it didn't do any real damage like the pinching you can get sometimes with the thicker pads.

https://www.smartwool.com/default.cfm#/Womens/Apparel/Bottoms/_/2430/

Tiff

·
Rides like a girl
389 Posts
I heart Smartwool!! I have a million socks! Now this opens a whole new opportunity to fall in love again!

·
Rides with Scissors
619 Posts
I have the EweTurn shorts. Comfy once I exchanged the too small size for the next size up.

·
Seeker of Dirt
100 Posts
I LOVE their shirts. I've gotten them in every color I could find. I wear them for everything.

·
Registered
157 Posts
How are the shirts for fitting bustier gals? Most bike shirts are designed for an A or B cup, it seems... as a DD, shirts tend to be a tent. :(

·
Seeker of Dirt
100 Posts
They're not bike specific. They're designed as long underwear. I can't speak to the bustiness level, as I fall in the A/B category.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Hmmm. Long underwear tends to be more flat chested than anything else. I am looking for new bike clothing the local sporting goods stores have almost no women's section. I may need to drive up to Nashville to visit REI.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts