Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
rain rain go away...
1,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
looks like i would be the first one to post a small size vpx here. the frame is now in the store in CAL where i ordered it. hopefully it'll be shipped... soon!

·
rain rain go away...
1,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
oh are u still taunting me? :D.... trust me i thought about you again. so if anyone is reading this.... buy your frame from THIS guy (esquire). less hassle and a lot friendlier. maybe if i knew that u could have asked intense to ship it directly to my address instead of going to Maine first and then to me.... maybe i would have gone thru your store brian.

this sucks. he's looking into it still after i provided him qoutes from 2 govt agencies that says he's got no right to charge me sales tax... so i gave him a phone number that he could call as well. he's not sending me the frame until he confirms the tax. augh!

my patience is very short... i hope he doesn't take his sweet time or i'm cancelling my order and calling visa to deny that deposit.

hey so are u going to post any pictures? how many spacers on L/R?

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
Spacers

What amounts to 2, 2.5mm spacers drive side (DRS and 2.5mm spacer), and none on the left. Works great.

Oh, I wasn't taunting you, I just thought it was sad that you started the thread and was the only one to post to it, so I had to come up with something. :D Hacking on your name wouldn't be cool.....

·
rain rain go away...
1,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
oh what the hell happened here? multiple postings! i dnt do that.... damn must have been the reload button. :(

i can't delete this now eh? klutz!

yeah i will post some action shots from the whistler bike park! :D

·
Registered
214 Posts
peachy-B said:
when you recieve your small size VPX. Please post pictures on this thread.

Thanks. :D

It should be out in a week's time

ps: does anyone know if that seatpost brace will still be there or not?.
Hi If you are getting a small how tall are you?

Many thanks

1 - 20 of 84 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.