Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there, anyone knows where I can find a small uzzi vp in UK? Pretty much better from an online store. I placed an order 3th march from an online supplier (just to be polite I don't mention it here...) and after delayed two times the stock date, I'm still waithing for an attendible stock date...and the season goes on :madmax:

·
mamadirt
269 Posts
May be worth a call to Extra, the UK importers. I'd guess that if the 'major online retailers' don't have stock then Extra wont either. If I'm thinking of the same store, then their Intense prices seem to fluctuate regularly too :nono:

·
Registered
301 Posts
I can confirm that a certain online retailer has received a Uzzi VP in Works Blue for a customer recently and that retailers get there stock when manufacturers and suppliers deliver to them, shipping, customs etc etc! As far as prices fluctuating go materials, labour/production costs have all gone up so manufacturers, suppliers and retailers must also raise prices. Good business sense me thinks.

·
mamadirt
269 Posts
doogie said:
As far as prices fluctuating go materials, labour/production costs have all gone up so manufacturers, suppliers and retailers must also raise prices. Good business sense me thinks.
Yes, I appreciate that, but when models which are no longer being made are price-hiked by several hundred pounds when already in stock (eg, Tazer VP £850 a couple of months ago, now £1200), it makes me wonder. Also there is always one frame out of the stock listed that is advertised a couple of hundred pounds below the others . . . seems to change models from week to week . . . but it's always a medium :madman: . Hey, I'll keep watching ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts