Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Under 35lbs.

The way she sits right now she is coming in a touch under 35lbs. That's with Saint cranks, Carbon MRP chainguide, XTR brakes and rear shifter, and XTR short cage rear derailleur, Mavic 823's laced to Hadley hubs, with Maxxis 2.35 Highrollers, the only thing lacking is a seat which will be a carbon rail fizik aliante which will add another 210g, this thing is stinkin' light. I'll post another picture tomorrow when it's all said and done, and picture it hanging on the scale for proof of the weight. Ride On- E2

·
Registered
3,034 Posts
The way she sits right now she is coming in a touch under 35lbs. That's with Saint cranks, Carbon MRP chainguide, XTR brakes and rear shifter, and XTR short cage rear derailleur, Mavic 823's laced to Hadley hubs, with Maxxis 2.35 Highrollers, the only thing lacking is a seat which will be a carbon rail fizik aliante which will add another 210g, this thing is stinkin' light. I'll post another picture tomorrow when it's all said and done, and picture it hanging on the scale for proof of the weight. Ride On- E2
man that's light. that build is no holds barred....all out racer.

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
Dual Ply Highrollers or those CC LUST ones?

·
Registered
782 Posts
robbieracer said:
Has anybody weighed a Ti spring of a given poundage?
I am seriously thinking of getting a ti 400lb/in for my Fox DHX5.0, but really do need a weight figure to justify the silly cost :)
Usually you go less 50lbs from your steel coil. The figure worked for me before when I had my Stab Primo.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.