Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for the opinion of epic owners. I'm 5'6" and according to spec I fall between a small and a med. The other change between the two sizes is a 170 or 175 crank arm. Any 5'6" riders riding a small? Any thoughts about crank arm length? Thank in advance for any responses.

·
Registered
626 Posts
oakryder said:
Looking for the opinion of epic owners. I'm 5'6" and according to spec I fall between a small and a med. The other change between the two sizes is a 170 or 175 crank arm. Any 5'6" riders riding a small? Any thoughts about crank arm length? Thank in advance for any responses.
I'm 5'9" on good day and my thomson seat post is at the MAX on the medium S-works epic same on my SJ... My brother is 5'6" and fits my bikes perfectly! Lowers the seat post a bit but other than that its perfect for Him.

The not sure were you located, go ride has a full selection on 09' priced to move! Might want to check there prices --

·
Registered
117 Posts
i am looking to buy an epic expert this year and was wondering about sizing myself. i am 5'6" with a 29" inseam. based on what everyone is saying, i guess i need a small. i am snot sure if i can ride a size small (no shop ever carries small sizes) before i buy.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.