Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been looking for a really small front triangle bag, just large enough for a tube, tool, and CO2, but most I am finding are like 11 inches or so. Anyone make one for a FS bike with sharp angled top tube? Can't mount above the tube...no spacers below my stem, dropper post so no go back there either.

·
Registered
1,779 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks, I have the weird Kona Process 111 and it has that huge gusset at the seat, so I doubt if the first one will work, if the one posted below doesn't work I may have to go with something for bars

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
Thanks, I have the weird Kona Process 111 and it has that huge gusset at the seat, so I doubt if the first one will work, if the one posted below doesn't work I may have to go with something for bars
Looks like you might have the same issue as my DB that there are cables/hoses in this area too. (on the nicer bikes they're internal) The housings are full length so it shouldn't be a big problem but something to be careful with when you're cinching it down.

·
Self Appointed Judge&Jury
37,959 Posts
Small seat bag? Not working with the dropper. Check out
Revelate, so many bikepacking options.
No link? So you make us do the work with Googling this site. :incazzato: < sorry I threw a little temper tantrum there.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
https://www.roguepanda.com/accessory-bags/

These guys have 4 off the shelf bags options and also make custom frame bags. So there are options there as well. Small shop, but they do good work. Lots of bikepackers run their gear. I have 4 of their bags for my bikepack setup.

·
Registered
682 Posts
Anyone know the length of the longer straps that come with the Blackburn outpost corner bag? My bike has a pretty thick down tube (Spectral)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts