Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Dave
899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Jan 10th 2009
CactusJoe and I are heading back to the mountains this Saturday for some more bypass training. I need the training, he may not. Meet in the east side of Basha's parking lot at Bell and N. Thompson Peak Parkway at 8 am. Route: Up Wingate and down Bell then if time permits ride Paradise out and back.

Saturday: Abundant sunshine. Highs in the upper 60s and lows in the mid 30s.

Calling all climbers and Bypass peeps

Attachments

·
Too many Sedonuts...
1,512 Posts
liteandfast said:
Jan 10th 2009
CactusJoe and I are heading back to the mountains this Saturday for some more bypass training. I need the training, he may not. Meet in the east side of Basha's parking lot at Bell and N. Thompson Peak Parkway at 8 am. Route: Up Wingate and down Bell then if time permits ride Paradise out and back.

Saturday: Abundant sunshine. Highs in the upper 60s and lows in the mid 30s.

Calling all climbers and Bypass peeps
You forgot to mention that after Paradise we were going to head over to the Thunderdome and duel:

(two men enter, one man leaves...) :skep:

·
Dave
899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Calling Congo, DG, NoelG...

Not too many takers. What's going on I thought there might a few people wanting to do this ride before the big Quad ride? Well I'm still going to go and have one heck of a climb.

·
Orange Yeti 575
115 Posts
Interested in the bigger bipass?

I might join you guys. I'll be on an Orange Yeti if so.

I'm on the fence as to whether to do a Sunrise-Windgate double or this one with you guys. I feel like I need to do the longer one again before the Quad and I've got a long hall pass for tomorrow morning. Any interest in the longer ride?

Based on the responses to the OP, there's not much risk of a hijack so I'll ask if anyone else is interested in starting at Cafe Portobello at 105th and circumnavigating the McDowells?

·
Dave
899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Dan_AZ said:
I might join you guys. I'll be on an Orange Yeti if so.

I'm on the fence as to whether to do a Sunrise-Windgate double or this one with you guys. I feel like I need to do the longer one again before the Quad and I've got a long hall pass for tomorrow morning. Any interest in the longer ride?

Based on the responses to the OP, there's not much risk of a hijack so I'll ask if anyone else is interested in starting at Cafe Portobello at 105th and circumnavigating the McDowells?
JB 's out so me and the wifeie willbe out there. Go ahead without us and maybe we'll pass each other.
Dave&Patti
Orange Dosniner XL
Red Trek FuelEX8 small

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.