Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Ahhh the pain....
2,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm off the bike due to a broken back (yeah, literally...) so I need some entertainment.

Here's what I wanna know:
1. What will Traildocs next name be?
2. Is global warming just a load of crap? I mean May 10 and I'm not wanting to go up north?!? wtf.
3. Who's going to see the MBAA sausage party shiver their butts off tomorrow?
4. If I install a PIT TOILET in my house, will anyone come clean it for me?

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
1. TD's new name will be AntagonisticGeriatric.

2. Current weather doesn't tell us much about the bigger picture. Look around, we aren't helping things I'm guessing but I'm no scientist.

3. I'll be at the FBO trail day event on Little Elden. I xc raced in the late 90's, after one summer I realized I wasn't into bike racing. It sort of ruins everything for me. I seriously could care less who proves they are better at exercising.

4. Maybe the AntagonisticGeriatric will come help ya out but you'd have to listen to his "rhetoric".

·
The .05 percent
1,153 Posts
1. I'm thinkin Ensure World Class
2. Climate change is real, Global warming is for Manbearpig
3. Drove past, can say there are plenty
4. Isn't a composting toilet more contemporary?

·
Registered
687 Posts
Come to think of it, that guy seandm, or "chubscout" as his friends know him made me ride down some sketchy ladder thing out in Browns Ranch. I crashed hard and he left me for dead.
I actually thought you were dead, as you laid there all crumpled up like a rag-doll. I even kicked your body a few times to check and you didn't move. So I rolled you over to that cross and left you there for the buzzards to feast on.

·
Registered
8,137 Posts
Speaking of pit toilets I rode this yesterday. I only know how to find it because of Traildoc. Thanks TD wherever you are!

Rock Soil Bedrock Geological phenomenon Geology

1. What will Traildocs next name be? Don't care.
2. Is global warming just a load of crap? No.
3. Who's going to see the MBAA sausage party shiver their butts off tomorrow? I'm building trail tomorrow but hosting some racers tonight so they don't have to camp in the wet.
4. If I install a PIT TOILET in my house, will anyone come clean it for me? Your mom?

·
Ahhh the pain....
2,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Speaking of pit toilets I rode this yesterday. I only know how to find it because of Traildoc. Thanks TD wherever you are!

View attachment 1250805

1. What will Traildocs next name be? Don't care.
2. Is global warming just a load of crap? No.
3. Who's going to see the MBAA sausage party shiver their butts off tomorrow? I'm building trail tomorrow but hosting some racers tonight so they don't have to camp in the wet.
4. If I install a PIT TOILET in my house, will anyone come clean it for me? Your mom?
That's awesome Rockman! Hell yes.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Wow that sucks about your back. Heal up man. I broke my big toe once dirt jumping, basically the same thing, so can definitely relate.

1. VoD (vortex of drama); the Legend Himself

2. No, we're f****d, but don't know if it will be missionary, doggystyle, or what, so it's weird.

3. No.

4. If it gets bad enough and you live with someone else they'll eventually do something about it.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.