Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
23,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These are some pics of the ramps that we are building for a competition on january 28 at shawnee peak in maine.
basically the event is a 4x/trick competition on the snow.

this ramp is about 12ft tall, keep in mind that u will have speed from going down the mountain so u wont have to pedal up it.
I dont want anyone b1tching about the mesurments, just look at the guy standing underneath it, he is over 6ft and the ramp is twice his size

Attachments

·
kona-tize me captain
3,117 Posts
looks really nice, reinforced and everything great job man. i dont think anyone will be complaining about that stunt

·
Glad to Be Alive
43,009 Posts
urbanfreerider666 said:
this ramp is about 12ft tall, keep in mind that u will have speed from going down the mountain so u wont have to pedal up it.
I dont want anyone b1tching about the mesurments, just look at the guy standing underneath it, he is over 6ft and the ramp is twice his size
that ain't no 12 feet...............more than that...sweet...yep mo pics

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
hehehe.. this is gonna be a fun winter. good way to test out the new build i reckon.

·
Registered
23,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
ebfreerider510 said:
dam thats really awesome. looks super solid too. can't wait to see some action shots, looks like you will have a fun winter. will you be entering this contest?
hell yeah, maybe not hitting that though, there building a smaller 6ft step up to a 6 ft drop to a tranny too and a bunch of smaller stunts. im def entering the 4x race

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.