Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
there is still some thing i just don't understand, how do you Americans still all have those garish sofa's?

good video though

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
yyyyyoosef, siiick. Where is the 180* wall ride thingy at?

Partay in SLO on the 4th? I'll be in town for the crit and road race (blasphemy!), but I'll bring the Nomad for some afternoon fun if I get my fork rebuilt in time.

oops, my dad's account was logged on.
-Menso

·
Go back to school
648 Posts
I'm actually pretty surprised to see SLO on the forum. Were a pretty small community. I saw some Firebreak in there near the end...thats a fun one.

Hit me up if you wan't to ride. We'll do some shuttle runs : )

·
Registered
1 Posts
are all of these trails in slo? i recognize two of them but don't think im allowed to say their names on here.

Awesome video though! definitely picking up a copy when it comes out.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
samsonite383 said:
are all of these trails in slo? i recognize two of them but don't think im allowed to say their names on here.

Awesome video though! definitely picking up a copy when it comes out.
Yep all are from slo! There is a fairly new trail in there called Firebreak, along with the two you pointed out, Black Hill (now closed to 'shuttling'), and a friend's private ranch (the wooden structures) Good to hear people are liking it!

Little update...
I just got back from filming Nate Lewis absolutely tearing up What? Trail!
Planning on filming his backyard dirt jumps on Sunday along with some Pick N' Shovel trail footage.

·
Registered
3,183 Posts
JFilms said:
Yep all are from slo! There is a fairly new trail in there called Firebreak, along with the two you pointed out, Black Hill (now closed to 'shuttling'), and a friend's private ranch (the wooden structures) Good to hear people are liking it!

Little update...
I just got back from filming Nate Lewis absolutely tearing up What? Trail!
Planning on filming his backyard dirt jumps on Sunday along with some Pick N' Shovel trail footage.
How big are the jumps? Worth shooting with a still camera?:D

Let me know.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
ianjenn said:
How big are the jumps? Worth shooting with a still camera?:D

Let me know.
For sure! It's the same backyard where the pump track used to be, just off Foothill. I think I remember you shooting people riding the pump track there a couple years back. We might shoot tonight if you are free. PM your phone number if you want to cruise out!

-Josef

1 - 20 of 34 Posts