Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
23,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This NOS Trek 8900 slipped through my fingers I was on vacation and saw this bike and just had to have it. I didn't have the funds until retrurning from my trip a few weeks later and guess what after calling and emailing store the bike sold on the Saturday and I called Monday.Price $650.00 complete.Full xc pro group 7 speed, Grafton first generation brakes,Bullseye wheelset and a NOS Rock Shox RS-1. Sometimes it's not meant to be.

·
VRC Illuminati
17,650 Posts
01retro said:
This NOS Trek 8900 slipped through my fingers I was on vacation and saw this bike and just had to have it. I didn't have the funds until retrurning from my trip a few weeks later and guess what after calling and emailing store the bike sold on the Saturday and I called Monday.Price $650.00 complete.Full xc pro group 7 speed, Grafton first generation brakes,Bullseye wheelset and a NOS Rock Shox RS-1. Sometimes it's not meant to be.
Doh!
I hate it when that happens...and I've had it happen to me more than I'd care to say.

But, on the flip side, something else will come along, and the timing will be right.

·
artistic...
7,608 Posts
01retro said:
i remember that bike.. the spec is dreamy but the frame.. big disapointment for me.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts