Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any women looking for lady riding buddies at Annadel and other nearby locations? Thursdays and every other Friday - Sunday are best for us!

Also, anyone interested in a potentail SS ladies group?

Mollie and Michaela

·
NedwannaB
12,792 Posts
Nice!

:D
mollieeeee said:
Any women looking for lady riding buddies at Annadel and other nearby locations? Thursdays and every other Friday - Sunday are best for us!

Also, anyone interested in a potentail SS ladies group?

Mollie and Michaela
Not much cooler then a girl on a single speed, SSpecially up in A'del! :cool: Welcome. :thumbsup:

*Disclaimer* Yes there is a "womens specific" forum, and I did check out Greggs sticky on conduct, to which I feel this response falls under the current acceptable guidelines! :D

Not sure if you are new to the area or not. Anyway here are a couple links to expand your contacts:

Carlos and Crew host, among many other venues, Wed. night Dirt Crits in Howarth Park during the summer months with plenty of women participants to hook up with.

http://www.bikemonkey.net/

Sonoma Bicycle Company/Santa Rosa Cyclery does weekly rides (1 mid-week night ride/alt. Sunday dirt ride in the park and alt. Sunday road rides around the countryside)

http://www.sonomabicyclecompany.com/

·
Registered
130 Posts
g-funk said:
Last saturday there were more girls out than guys.
LOL! I said the same thing to my friends I was riding with... I think the ratio was at least 3-1.

I got nothing for the thread other than this is a good start, and I am sure you wont have any issues finding ladies to ride with.

Just call out "on your left" when you ride past me... :thumbsup:

·
NedwannaB
12,792 Posts
Not lurking......

lizzle said:
I live in Berkeley
....honest! msrutzie seems to have a fun mtb group over your way I believe, maybe you're already one of them. She may be traveling though (seems to do that alot! :rolleyes: ) as I haven't seen her chime in on threads the last couple weeks.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.