Glad to Be Alive
43,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will be in SLC.....any tour guides for Deer Valley on Sun June 22

Will have the M-3 with me......

·
Registered
476 Posts
I can't imagine that you'll need a guide. Just grab the Deer Valley trail guide and hope the snow continues to melt rapidly, because upper DV still has a bunch. I understand lower DV has a lift running, if that is what you are inclined to do. There are plenty of trails open below about 8500 feet, though, that are not lift serviced.

·
Takin'er easy
184 Posts
Riding an M3, I would imagine you would want a lift. I believe the lower lift is open, accessing the NCS course, which I imagine would be fairly well burned in by now, as local riders prepare for the Deer Valley "National."

Sorry, I can't be a guide. No collarbone at the moment.

·
Fragglepuss The Chaste
2,115 Posts
My guess is most of the DH'ers will be at Wolf Mountain racing this weekend. If you can't make it up there I would try and hook up with someone who's familiar with the Bountiful trail system and you can shuttle with.

Anything else that's dry right now might be a bit too tame for your M3.

The guys at Go-Ride.com are always a good place to start networking for that stuff.

·
Glad to Be Alive
43,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
anybody at deer valley sunday ....say hello....riding solo....red and white shirt, black with slight red trim shorts.....full armour ....red and black helmet...and look for pirate logo on bike

Bob

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.