Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
baggin ho's
737 Posts
I should be able to make a friday ride. I'll know more tomorrow. it should be pretty fun, the ice should still be frozen solid. A front fender might help. I usually go without a fender and use the squint and head turn technique. it helps me work on my left eye dominance. what's the theme song for the ride?

You are talking about Annadel right?

·
Registered
3,486 Posts
Sereusly, what's with the speling?

I'd worry more about a coat than a fender. Not much in the way of moisture other than a little rain/snow last night.

I might be able to make it depending on how much work I get done tomorrow.

·
NedwannaB
12,792 Posts
Doubt it....

Impy said:
Do I need a fender?
...don't think it recieved any amount of percipitation last night to warrant fenders. I got my first ride in 8 weeks up there on Monday & it was awesome!! :thumbsup:

Have a real job now, so I can't partake in the slackin'.....:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
4,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
WHerewolf - would love to ride iwth you but can't do it saturday, prior commmitments.

g-funk are you in?

I'm there for sure so if anyone else can make it just email me or post before 8 am. Or call if you have my number. I only have dial up access so I won't be online much but will do a check before I leave.

It's going to be a balmy 65 degrees! Sure the heck beats socal snow!!!!!!

·
Feeling a little taller
6,705 Posts
Impy said:
WHerewolf - would love to ride iwth you but can't do it saturday, prior commmitments.

g-funk are you in?

I'm there for sure so if anyone else can make it just email me or post before 8 am. Or call if you have my number. I only have dial up access so I won't be online much but will do a check before I leave.

It's going to be a balmy 65 degrees! Sure the heck beats socal snow!!!!!!
Hope you're having fun. Work sucks!

If you've got the legs for it do you want to do a Dimond/JMP/Redwood thing tomorrow before your prior committment? Or maybe just a JMP thing?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.