Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Skyline Ride, 01-06

I rode Skyline pretty early on Saturday. There were definitely some puddles and slop here and there but it was mostly nice and tacky. After pedaling a couple of pavement miles I started at what I think is called the River to Ridge section off of Soscol Ferry Road near the golf course, headed up and into the park and got on Buckeye up to the top. Once on top I spun over to the Skyline and Lower Skyline trail but turned back around and went down Buckeye. I saw what seemed to be a huge buck (6 point for you bullet types...;) ) and the weather was spectacular. Sadly, no pics, as I found out as I was leaving this AM that the wifey dropped my Nikon the other day and it now needs some TLC from the Nikon techs. :( Anyway, it was a great first ride of the year...:D

· 3.14159265358979323846…
2,845 Posts
Boon Fly said:
I rode Skyline pretty early on Saturday. There were definitely some puddles and slop here and there but it was mostly nice and tacky. After pedaling a couple of pavement miles I started at what I think is called the River to Ridge section off of Soscol Ferry Road near the golf course, headed up and into the park and got on Buckeye up to the top. Once on top I spun over to the Skyline and Lower Skyline trail but turned back around and went down Buckeye. I saw what seemed to be a huge buck (6 point for you bullet types...;) ) and the weather was spectacular. Sadly, no pics, as I found out as I was leaving this AM that the wifey dropped my Nikon the other day and it now needs some TLC from the Nikon techs. :( Anyway, it was a great first ride of the year...:D
Look a brutha up if you want some company on Napa Valley rides.
I was at annadel today, but yeah... nice weather!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.