1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
it's just baby phat..
865 Posts
wish i could.

mergs said:

riding tonight after work, medium pace.

gdr and phat, you in ?

if its pouring rain ride is cancelled, but if only a sprinkle I am on the bike.

if possible, please arrive early for any maintenance issues like tires, chain, etc, as we want to be pedaling between 5:45 and 6. we are losing light fast these days. :(

hey mergs. i had planned to make it tonight but i did not recieve some parts that i needed. so basically, i don't have a bike to ride. got an extra bike? i brought my stuff and pedals so i COULD ride. on the other hand, the weather looks threatening. will it ever stop raining?

phat

·
Registered
3,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
phatbiker said:
hey mergs. i had planned to make it tonight but i did not recieve some parts that i needed. so basically, i don't have a bike to ride. got an extra bike? i brought my stuff and pedals so i COULD ride. on the other hand, the weather looks threatening. will it ever stop raining?

phat
damn. i have a hardtail but its not in riding shape now and besides its at home. by the time i swung home, make sure it pedaled right, it'd be 6:30 or so :(

greg has one, but i think it would be way too small.

what parts you looking for?

·
it's just baby phat..
865 Posts
don't worry about it.

mergs said:
damn. i have a hardtail but its not in riding shape now and besides its at home. by the time i swung home, make sure it pedaled right, it'd be 6:30 or so :(

greg has one, but i think it would be way too small.

what parts you looking for?
hey mergs. no worries. i was supposed to get new bearings from intense but they never got here. i also ordered a new drive train but it also never got here. i should have paid for the 2 day shipping instead of ground. that's life!. have a great ride. maybe next week we can get a ride in just before the 24 hr race. hope it doesn't rain on ya.

phat

·
Registered
3,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
phatbiker said:
hey mergs. no worries. i was supposed to get new bearings from intense but they never got here. i also ordered a new drive train but it also never got here. i should have paid for the 2 day shipping instead of ground. that's life!. have a great ride. maybe next week we can get a ride in just before the 24 hr race. hope it doesn't rain on ya.

phat

drive train i could prolly drum up but intense bearings are another matter! ;)

ok, hopefully catch ya next week.

·
Registered
23,381 Posts
phatbiker said:

phat
Did you happen to place this order with Performance? They are having some shipping and order fulfillment issues.

·
it's just baby phat..
865 Posts
nope, not performance

spankme said:
Did you happen to place this order with Performance? They are having some shipping and order fulfillment issues.
i placed the order with jenson. i tracked them and the drivetrain parts will be here tomorrow. the bearings are coming from intense and i have no idea when they will be here. :confused: i guess i'll just ride my road bike today. :(

phat

·
Registered
3,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
phatbiker said:
i placed the order with jenson. i tracked them and the drivetrain parts will be here tomorrow. the bearings are coming from intense and i have no idea when they will be here. :confused: i guess i'll just ride my road bike today. :(

phat

that's better training than riding around with hacks like me and greg anyway. all you're gonna do is hurray up and wait. ;)

get 30+ miles on that road bike dude. i've got 4 day NH trip in 2 weeks and i'll prolly do the same.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.