Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
I am in for the full 3 laps if suffering. I have not ridden there since the fire, but have really enjoyed the trails in the past. Hoping there are good numbers and we can keep this race going!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
I want to ride my bicycle
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I am in for the full 3 laps if suffering. I have not ridden there since the fire, but have really enjoyed the trails in the past. Hoping there are good numbers and we can keep this race going!
The outpouring of local volunteer support since the fires has been incredible. I'd argue that most trails are in the best shape I've ever seen them.

·
M8 M12 M15 deez nuts
8,610 Posts
Broken hand and jacked up knee from an unavoidable car door collision on this morning's bike commute, so I have an entry if anyone is interested (not sure how transfer works). Emailed them earlier about refund or transfer but hopefully will find out tomorrow. I was reaallly looking forward to laying the singlespeed hurt down on Saturday.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.