Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Upgrade your life
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
robinlikethebird said:
that **** was great, I like the pop a wheeli at the end.

strong work!!
Haha! Thanks man. That was a horrible horrible attempt at a manual. I'll get it someday.

J

·
Registered
8,300 Posts
JayDial said:
Thanks for watching the whole thing.
LOL.

JayDial, glad to see you are still riding. Haven't seen you since that ride at City Park (the in memory ride).

Practicing riding skinnies ANYWHERE you can find them helps - I did the same thing last year, just practicing in the cul-de-sac, after having headed to Pajarito and not had fun on the skinnies. Well, I made it back a few months later and was able to ride them very well.

·
Upgrade your life
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
CharacterZero said:
LOL.

JayDial, glad to see you are still riding. Haven't seen you since that ride at City Park (the in memory ride).

Practicing riding skinnies ANYWHERE you can find them helps - I did the same thing last year, just practicing in the cul-de-sac, after having headed to Pajarito and not had fun on the skinnies. Well, I made it back a few months later and was able to ride them very well.
Your the man! You might not have seen me, but ive been watching you! If you wanna be the best, you gotta learn from the best. Nice work at RPR. Id love to ride with you again. Maybe we could meetup at rpr and tear up some super d!

J

·
Registered
8,300 Posts
JayDial said:
Your the man! You might not have seen me, but ive been watching you! If you wanna be the best, you gotta learn from the best. Nice work at RPR. Id love to ride with you again. Maybe we could meetup at rpr and tear up some super d!

J
C'mon, I am a hack most days, but an enthusiastic hack. You hit RPR yet? I'll keep you posted next time we roll that way. Shoot me an email thru the site so I have your contact info!

·
Upgrade your life
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Aaron D said:
sorry, I was interneting my toughness.

I have a school next to my shop and when I get a little pissy, I go over there and play on the long curb in the parking lot.

it's just so fun to play bikes!
I bet you are over there a lot! :p

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.