Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ski bowl opened this last saturday and I didn't go up there. I know there is a race scheduled for this next weekend. Was wondering if anyone made it up there and what it was like? I am going up there for the race and plan on camping up there in the parking lot. It was allowed last year, it still is right?

Anything new up there as far as trails? Or same as the years past?

Thanks

·
Registered
4,937 Posts
I heard only the lower lifts were open as they're still waiting for the upper snow to melt off. IMHO it's not worth the trip unless you can get up on the upper lift so call first.

Have FUN !

G MAN

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
Gman086 said:
I heard only the lower lifts were open as they're still waiting for the upper snow to melt off. IMHO it's not worth the trip unless you can get up on the upper lift so call first.

Have FUN !

G MAN
Hey G Man, what's up?

So you think it is not worth racing the Fluidride cup this weekend? They only have a shorter track (starting at the lower lift) and no dual slalom. Did they change any of the trails last year? I haven't been there all 2007. Still this boring Sports course?

·
Registered
12 Posts
So i'm planning on going up tomorrow morning.... I've only been once before, but didn't really ride very many trails. Does anyone know if it's worth the trip? Anyone else going this weekend??

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.